Everyone has that phenomenal cook or baker in their life. The majority of these, I personally use and love, and a couple of them are on MY personal wishlist, so they come with my high recommendation as gifts for other cooks and bakers out there! Just so you know, some of these are amazon affiliate links that support BarbellsAndBaking (at no additional cost to you) and help me keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support! Happy Shopping!
1. Cuisinart 12-Piece Knife Set - A fun and affordable knife set to brighten up any kitchen!
2. Lodge Cast Iron Skillets - 8, 10.25, or 12 inch - Absolutely ESSENTIAL to any kitchen! I use my cast iron skillets for everything from breakfast to dinner to dessert (large skillet sized cookies are delicious by the way)! Specific recipes that I use my cast iron skillets for: German Pancakes, Frittatas, & Johnny Cake!
3. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer - The easy way to make any baked good! This a fantastic tool to make everything from breads to cakes, to whipped cream!
4. Kitchen iPad Stand - I keep all of my recipes on an app called Evernote, so this iPad stand is a lifesaver since I use my iPad to cook from!
5. Forged Steel Dinner Bell - If you're going to make delicious food, you better have an awesome way to call everyone to dinner (without losing your voice haha).
6. Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Maker with Milk Frother - This has revolutionized drinking coffee at home (and also saves us SO MUCH MONEY instead of going to starbucks)! I also have complete control over the ingredients, so I can make a delicious and healthy almond milk latte at home.
7. Vitamix Series 750 Blender - My FAVORITE! I use this blender for simple things like the smoothest protein shakes and smoothies, to even cutting up my sweet potato for my Bacon Egg Sweet Potato Hash!
8. Fred & Friends MIX STIX Drumstick Spoons - These double as spoons AND drumsticks in your kitchen to keep you (or your kids) occupied and happy while cooking! My husband and I LOVE these!
9. Morning Mug - Because who doesn't want a mug that wakes up with you and your coffee?
10. Inspiralizer - This tool seriously revolutionizes cooking gluten free/paleo! I "inspiralize" sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini... you name it, you can probably inspiralize it! It is an easy and fun way to get your vegetables in to your meals (and a great replacement for noodles)!
Questions? Anything else you would add to the list! Feel free to offer other suggestions!