All of these are AMAZING gifts that any fitness/health enthusiast would love! Just so you know, some of the links are amazon affiliate links that support BarbellsAndBaking (at no additional cost to you) and help me to be able to keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support! Happy Shopping!
1. Cast Iron Kettlebell - If you are going to buy anything to workout at home, buy a kettle bell. You can swing, press, lift, or carry them... the amount of different workouts you create are endless! You have the option to pick from 9lbs. to 88lbs. I would recommend the 25-35lb. for the average female and 45-55lbs. for the average male. For experienced athletes or CrossFitters, choose about 10lbs. heavier than that.
2. BlenderBottle ProStak System with Bottle and Twist N' Lock Storage - These blender bottles are a lifesaver! I LOVE how they have little twist storage compartments underneath where I can put my protein powder (already measured out) or fish oil pills. This way, I can drink water out of it during my workout and then my protein shake AFTER my workout.
3. Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller - Matt and I have had one of these for years now and it is the best foam roller that requires the smallest amount of storage space and for a great price! Regardless of what you do, yoga, CrossFit, weightlifting, body pump, a foam roller is so helpful to loosen muscles and roll out knots to help you recover better from workouts.
4. Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 5.0 Training Shoe - My husband and I have both tried the Reebok Nano 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 shoes and we agree the 5.0's are the BEST. Originally the 3.0 was my favorite shoe (over the 2.0 and the 4.0), but this year they came out with the Nano 5.0 and they are hands down my new favorite! You can run (not clunky like the 2.0 AND do everything else - weightlifting, classes, etc.). The links above are for the women's nano 5.0 (with other color options). Here is the link for the Men's Nano 5.0 Shoes.
5. Wrist Wraps by Strength Wraps - These are so helpful for anyone that does weightlifting/CrossFit. They help support your wrists for movements such as overhead squats, handstand push-ups, front squats, muscle-ups, etc. My husband gave me a pair for Christmas last year and I use them all the time in the gym.
6. Lululemon Om The Day Bag - This Lulu bag is beyond perfect. I have it in black and have received SO many compliments about it! It has a lot of little storage compartments (LOVE), and I can easily fit my weightlifting shoes, extra clothes, jumprope, etc. in the main pocket and even stack my yoga mat on top! I love the look of it so much that I also use it as a traveling/overnight bag (as a huge plus, it also has a laptop compartment)!
7. Rx Jump Rope - I can't stress how important it is to have a jump rope that is actually made for your height. It's a game changer! My husband and I both own one of these and love them. These are also extremely high quality as I've had mine for over 5 years (and use it constantly).
8. Gaiam Premium Yoga Mat - I LOVE these yoga mats! They are reasonable, but high quality, AND they offer such beautiful colors options!
9. 1 Month Membership at a Local Yoga or CrossFit Gym (or obviously any other fitness activity you think the person would like) - I can't emphasize enough how cool of a gift this is! If you have heard the person you are getting a gift for mention how they would like to try something new or need extra motivation, get them a month membership or trial!
10. Essential Oil Starter Kit - Essential Oils are legit guys. I used to be super doubtful, but in an effort to lead a more healthy/all natural life, decided to actually try them and have been astonished at how well they work! I use them for better sleep (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G), for faster muscle recovery after CrossFit workouts, along with a million other uses such as cleaning my entire house with them, using them for laundry, face washes... seriously the uses are limitless. The best thing is they are completely natural (all created from plants) and effective. For more information on how I use them, check it out here.
Questions? Anything else you would add to the list! Feel free to offer other suggestions!